Last night I settled down to see if I could make some more progress on my girl bunny. As you can see, she now has two little legs!
I knitted the legs and shoes with Natura Just Cotton 4ply which, while has a lovely slinky feel, is quite hard to work with as it splits as it is made of 8 strands of combed cotton. I would think it is better suited for crochet.
I also found it quite unforgiving when it came to sewing up and my seaming is not as neat as I would like.
The legs are probably the most tricky and fiddly part of this bunny and I might be tempted to swop the feet with those of the boy bunny pattern if I were to make this bunny again.
There is also a cute shoe supplement which has a pair of bunny slipper or trainers which you could use instead.